River Trail TechnologyMaking the complex simple.
Is Your Business
& Fire Ready?
You should probably be asking yourself the following questions:
- What if I have no power and do not have my server or computers, can I still do business?
- Do I have supplies I need for that? Notepads, Pens, (You know, old school stuff…)
- Do I need a generator? By the way, your battery backups can only carry you a little while, so its probably smart if the Storm is coming our way to power down your system overnight so it shuts down gracefully and protects your databases from corruption.
- Can I run at an alternate location? We could move your system to a house or other building as long as Internet is there.
- Do I have a list of important numbers, addresses, passwords, etc printed off and ready? You know you have all those things on the computer, but what if you can’t get on your computer for five days? Better print them off now.
- Would you need a supply of cash if electronic banking or ATM’s were not available for repairs, supplies, or even payroll for employees?
- Have I cleaned the remnants of last years Christmas party out of the company fridge? (If that stuff gets warm, it’s gonna stank!)
Travis is by far the best IT person I’ve ever worked with – very knowledgeable, personable, and sticks with you until your problems are resolved.Larry VanHoose
Travis was lead on the installation of our replacement of most of our computer system. He was an excellent manager of time and resources. Travis was patient with our inexperience and knowledge and thoughtful in his explanations. He did not communicate in terms we could not understand. He explained all processes in layman’s terms. Project was done on time and supported well during that year. Travis has been available to us on an ongoing support basis and has been extremely helpful. He worked overtime and during inconvenient times to keep us up and running. I recommend him for any networking positionEvelyn Green
Travis Haynes is excellent at analyzing areas of trouble and solving problems quickly and efficiently. I worked with him at Northern Hospital of Surry County when he was here. He was in the Information Systems department, while I was in the Support Services. I was a recipient of his service as needed. He was always reliable in his service and provided good Customer Service. His network management skills and talent were under-used in his position here so he left for something that better utilized what he could offer. He is an excellent asset to any I.S. groupGinger Allred
Travis is an incredible person all the way around. During our years working together at Professional Networks, he also served as a volunteer fire fighter in the city of Galax and was very active in his church. His leadership is inspiring and very motivating. He has the technical skills to get the job done and the work ethic to get in there and do it along side his employees. I truly admire Travis’ attention to detail and his ability to lead a group into the frayLida Mitchell